What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies make it possible, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or of their computer, and depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
- • Our own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- • Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained by the cookies.
- • Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- • Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
- • Analysis cookies: These are those which, processed either by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service provided.
- To do so, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the provision of products or services that we offer.
- • Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of any advertising space that the editor may have included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the content published or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
- • Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of any advertising space that the editor may have included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about user behaviour obtained by continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing us to develop a specific profile in order to display advertising based on this.
At the same time it is possible that when you visit a website or when you open an e-mail message where any advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in your browser that will serve to show you subsequently advertising related to the search you have performed, and to control our advertisements, for example, with the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, what time they are viewed, etc.
|Name of supplier
||Purpose of the cookie
||If you would like more information about the use of this third party’s cookies
||Identifies the user who logged onto our Website and enables us to offer them a better experience.
|_dc_gtm_UA-217547-1, _ga, _gcl_au, _gid
||A cookie set by analytics. The cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a number generated randomly as a client ID
|GPS, PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE,YSC
||A cookie set by YouTube, to track the user’s preferences for YouTube videos embedded in websites.